How Smart States are Using Innovative Techniques to Enhance Technology Use
BroadbandUSA’s Practical Conversations have showcased how cities and communities are using technology to solve local issues. Now, join us for the April webinar to find out how states are using smart technology and policy to enhance economic development and quality of life for their urban, suburban and rural communities. Representatives from three states and a moderator from the National Governors Association will provide examples of how they are changing healthcare delivery, improving disaster mitigation, controlling traffic and lighting, creating economic growth and enhancing public safety.
- David Ihrie, Chief Technology Officer, Virginia Center for Innovative Technology
- Mahesh Nattanmai, Chief Digital Health Strategist, New York State Department of Health
- Lisa Ullman, Director, Center for Health Care Policy and Resource Development, New York State Department of Health
- Essam El-Beik, Consultant, Illinois Century Network, Illinois Department of Innovation & Technology
- Moderator: David Forscey, Policy Analyst, Homeland Security & Public Safety Division, National Governors Association
Please pre-register for the webinar using this registration link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.