Abusive Robocalls and How We Can Stop Them
The hearing will examine the problem of malicious spoofing and abusive robocalls designed to defraud consumers, as well as measures being taken by government and industry to protect consumers.
- Ms. Lois Greisman, Associate Director, Marketing Practices Division, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission
- Ms. Rosemary Harold, Chief, Enforcement Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Mr. Adrian Abramovich, former President of Marketing Strategy Leaders (dissolved 1/29/2016)
- Mr. Scott Delacourt, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP and U.S. Chamber of Commerce representative
- Mr. Kevin Rupy, Vice President, Law and Policy, United States Telecom Association
- Ms. Margot Saunders, Senior Counsel, National Consumer Law Center